Manitowoc Tool and Manufacturing is your ONE STOP SHOP for all of your metal parts needs. From early design, through finished assembly, MTM offers 24/7 support to ensure the best customer experience possible. Utilizing the latest in technology, you can count on MTM to be a long-term trusted supplier, to deliver quality parts ensuring your timeline is met. Here at Manitowoc Tool and Manufacturing, we are ISO-9001 and Lean Six Sigma. It is our goal to meet and exceed all of our customers expectations. Keeping our customer’s needs at the forefront of our thinking, we’ve put together an operation offering full turnkey services:
Click to print: Capabilities Overview
Click to print: Brochure
Turnkey Operations Include:
- Production Stamping
- Metal Fabrication
- Prototype Machining
- Tool & Die Making
- Stamping Dies
- Prototype Stampings
- Casting Trim Dies
- Complete Fabrications
- Spot Welding
- Robotic Welding
- Production Machining (CNC)
- Surface/Blanchard Grinding
- Fiber Optic Laser, WaterJet and Wire EDM Cutting
Available Secondary Operations:
- Clinch Nut Staking
- Heat Treating
- Press Brake
- Faro Arm CMM w/ Scanning Head and Brown & Sharpe CMM’s used in Quality Department.
- Capable of providing full PPAP reports as required.
- 3-Shifts Daily both in Stamping Department and Tool & Die Department.
- Press Capacities: 60 to 880 Tons
- 10,000 Lb. Lifting Capacity.
- 150,000 square feet of climate controlled manufacturing facility.
- MTM has its own fleet of trucks for delivery
In-house Engineering Department for Die/Fixture Design:
Utilizing the following software:
- Pro/E Tool & Fixture Design
- SolidWorks/Logo Press
- Forming Analysis and Flat Blank Prediction Software
Various Industries Served:
- Lawn and Garden
- Recreational Vehicles
Typical Stamping Customer Profile:
- 1000 to 3,000,000 and above. Estimated Annual Usages along with value added requirements.
- CMI (Customer Maintained Inventories) Internal and External
- KANBAN Capable
- EDI Capable
- Cost Reduction Engineer on Staff